Promotions and Specials
$99 for 1st month of membership
New students - $25 One Week of Unlimited Yoga!
For offer details and terms, please see below
- Unlimited Yoga, Meditation & Yoga with Live Music Classes
- First 10 hrs of Teacher Training FREE! Get a taster of our Immersive Teacher Training and grow your practice, deepen your understanding, and make long time friends on the path. Full program includes: the history of yoga, the bio-mechanics of asana, philosophical study applied to current teachings, anatomy, breath work, meditation, and health and nutrition.
- 15% or early bird discounts on most workshops (does not include teacher training).
- 40% discount on your 1st private yoga session. See Yoga Privates for more information. Limited to one use per calendar year.
- Mat storage or free Mat rental.
Please see our member policies for applicable terms.
Please see our class card policies for applicable terms.
- All sales are final, we do not issue refunds.
Please email email@example.com with general questions. For memberships questions including billing and suspension requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pricing, offers and packages are subject to change without notice.
- Payment Terms: Monthly membership requires a three (3) month minimum auto-pay commitement. Auto-renews thereafter.
- Cancellation: We require 10 days notice to your billing date for all cancellations. You must have fulfilled your commitment before you can cancel your membership. If your commitment is not fulfilled, you will incur a fee equal to 25% of the remaining memberships due under the membership contract. Under no circumstances are date extensions granted. Memberships may not be used by, or transferred to, another person. You must provide WRITTEN NOTICE of your desire to cancel. Please send your written notice to: email@example.com
- Vacation/Freeze/Injury: We require minimum 10 days notice in advance of your next billing date. Students may elect to freeze their auto pay charges in monthly increments for up to 2 cumulative months in 1 year. Following the end of your requested freeze period, your monthly auto-renew will automatically be reactivated. A doctor’s or alternative health professional’s note is required for all injury suspension. You must provide WRITTEN NOTICE of your desire to suspend your membership indicating the start and end date of your suspension request. Open ended suspensions are NOT permitted, no suspension will be processed until advised on start/end dates. Please send your written notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late/Declined Payment: Members will automatically be charged $15 for any returned payment item due to closed accounts or insufficient funds.
- Limitations: Membership does not cover other services including workshops, privates, and special class series (such as Kids Yoga and Teens Yoga). Please enquire about special member only discounts on these.
- Expiration: All class cards have an expiration date. By purchasing a class card you agree that we cannot extend your class card beyond the expiration date. Students are responsible for knowing the expiration date on their class cards. Expiration dates, and remaining card balances can be accessed through your Abhaya Yoga Mindbody Online account. Expiration dates are calculated based on the date you activated the class card.
- Vacation/Freeze/Injury: Class card CANNOT be frozen or put on hold. There are NO refunds on class cards. If you purchase a class card and cannot use it, you may gift or seek to resell it at face value to a fellow student. Class cards are non-transferable for other services including workshops, privates, and special class series (such as Kids Yoga and Teens Yoga).
- New students - $25 One Week of Unlimited Yoga: Available to new customers only, single use, NYC residents only. Offer not applicable to prior ClassPass visitors.