Starts January 8th 2017
Yoga Alliance RYT-300 PROGRAM DATES 2017
The Art of Integration
In this advanced teacher training, Tara Glazier will focus on refining the teacher’s authentic voice and cultivating subtlety through experience. Using the Abhaya Method as a guide, teachers learn how to be more present, step back, create space, and teach to what is needed depending on who is in front of them. This subtle approach to teaching and observation is a unique and advanced skill that empowers students and brings life back into systemized yoga classes.
Experienced teachers refine their authentic voice, create space, and teach to what is needed. The integration of the Subtle Body and physical practices within the sequence and theme structure, create both clarity and depth. Sharpening the observation skills and learning how to see individual patterns, offers the techniques to teach various levels, privates, therapeutic groups, and special needs groups with clarity, comfort, and professionalism.
- Refined Teaching Skills
- Subtle Body/ Energetics and Hands on Adjustments
- Advanced Therapeutics
- Applied Anatomy
- Applied Ayurveda and Nutritional Cooking Classes
- Applied Non-Dual Philosophy
- Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
- Mini Pre-Natal Teacher Training
- Teaching Meditation/ Pranayama
- and Subtle Body Practices.
Refined Teaching Skills and Mentoring:
The teaching skills portion takes place on chosen Sundays and includes topics such as enhancing and clarifying verbal instruction through what is seen through honing observation skills, hands on adjustments, subtle body understanding and therapeutics, advanced theme coding and refining the voice. The Wednesday portion will focus on practicing these skills in a small mentored group. This is a rare opportunity to teach and receive skillful feedback. These groups will focus on advancing your teaching and stepping into your full potential as an authentic teacher.
Guest Teacher Modules:
Teaching in Service & Internships:
In partnership with the Abhaya Yoga Foundation, Advanced TT’s are invited to assist in and gain experience is specific groups: diverse populations, children’s after school enrichment, elder yoga, therapeutic classes, and those suffering from illness.
Why a RYT-300 Hour Advanced Teacher Training?
- Become a more skillful teacher that is able to teach a solid, inspiring class while attending to everyone and even therapeutic issues in the room
- Increase your therapeutic knowledge and become a sought after teacher for private lessons
- Learn skills to increase the size of your group classes
- Educate yourself in the specific field you are interested in and become more specialized
- Learn from some of the best yoga teachers in the world that are steeped in a lineage of Tantra and yoga education
- Find potential opportunity with Abhaya, various affiliated service projects, and the larger network Abhaya has connections to. Abhaya works with the students to help them find opportunity in the world of yoga.
- Begins January 8th through July 23rd, 2017 (most Wednesdays/Sundays)FULL SCHEDULE
Tara Glazier, owner/founder and creative director of Abhaya Yoga since its inception in 2010 has 15 years experience teaching yoga, 10 years teaching therapeutic trainings, and a lifetime in her body as a dancer. In 2013 she codified The Abhaya Method as a way to offer a non-dogmatic approach to learning and unlearning new pathways toward healing and awakening. With a background and degree in Pedagogy, she has a passion for the Art of Teaching and instills this love and skill into her trainings. She holds a BFA from the Hartt School, and is certified in Vinyasa and formerly Anusara as well as highly qualified in yoga therapeutics. In 2015, Tara founded the Abhaya Yoga Foundation which brings yoga and mindfulness to disadvantaged groups; scholarships to diverse groups for Teacher Training, Women's Trauma and At-Risk Youth. For over 8 years, Tara has been training skillful, spirited, successful yoga teachers.
Questions? Need further information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni TestimonialsDiscover the impact Abhaya Yoga Training has on our graduates
- 200 hour level Yoga teacher training
- 100 hours teaching experience
Spaces are limited to provide a personalized education. Apply now to guarantee your place!
Abhaya Yoga Advanced Teacher Training is a 300 hour Level RYS Yoga Alliance certified teacher training program
$3,999 early bird registration*
Scholarships available via The Abhaya Yoga Foundation
- Early Bird: $3,999*
- Regular Price: $4,250
Payment Plans available off the regular price plus a $50 admin fee (50% of tuition must be received one week before start date). Contact us for more details.
* Early bird pricing ends 8 weeks prior to training start date. Tuition must be paid in full by the early bird closure date to receive the discounted rate.
All payments are final, no refunds or exchanges
Deposits made for Teacher Training are non-refundable