- New Students and NYC/Brooklyn Residents Only. Classes only. Excludes Workshops, Special Events...
- Activates on first visit Must be used within 7 days.
- $135 thereafter (min 3 mths)
- See membership benefits below!
- USE PROMOT CODE: YEAROFYOGA on checkout. See membership benefits below!
All class cards and gift certificates have an expiration date please check before purchase. All class, class card, and gift certificate purchases are final. We cannot offer refunds, transfers or exchanges. We cannot offer refunds for unused classes.Class card policies
One Month Unlimited
$175 for 30 days unlimited yoga at our Dumbo & Gowanus studios.
Mat rental is $2 each. All rental mat sanitizing is done in-house using hypo-allergenic plant-based cleaning products. So put your mind at ease and lighten-up the load you carry to and from yoga!
All gift card/certificate purchases are final. We cannot offer refunds, transfers or exchanges. We cannot offer refunds for unused classes.Gift card policies
- Access to Abhaya Yoga Dumbo & Gowanus
- 20% off all Public Workshops
- 10% off Abhaya Yoga 100 Hour Immersion
- Mat Storage or Free Mat Rental
- 20% off One Private Yoga Session and One Healing Treatment
- 50% off one Hellerwork Structural Integration intake session with David Murphy - use promo code ABHAYA 50
- Complimentary Pilates Session with Brooklyn Pilates Project ($90 value! - limited to 1x session in 12 months)
- One Free In-Class Private per year
- One Guest Pass for a friend new to Abhaya
- All sales are final, we do not issue refunds.
- Please email email@example.com with general questions. For memberships questions including billing and suspension requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pricing, offers and packages are subject to change without notice.
- Payment Terms: Monthly membership requires a three (3) month minimum auto-pay commitement. Auto-renews thereafter until cancelled (see "Cancellation" below for procedures).
- Cancellation: We require 10 days notice to your billing date for all cancellations. You must have fulfilled your commitment before you can cancel your membership. If your commitment is not fulfilled, you will incur a fee equal to 25% of the remaining memberships due under the membership contract. Under no circumstances are date extensions granted. Memberships may not be used by, or transferred to, another person. You must provide WRITTEN NOTICE of your desire to cancel. Please send your written notice to: email@example.com
- Vacation/Freeze/Injury: We require minimum 10 days notice in advance of your next billing date. Students may elect to freeze their auto pay charges in monthly increments for up to 2 cumulative months in 1 year. Following the end of your requested freeze period, your monthly auto-renew will automatically be reactivated. A doctor’s or alternative health professional’s note is required for all injury suspension. You must provide WRITTEN NOTICE of your desire to suspend your membership indicating the start and end date of your suspension request. Open ended suspensions are NOT permitted, no suspension will be processed until advised on start/end dates. Please send your written notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late/Declined Payment: Members will automatically be charged $15 for any returned payment item due to closed accounts or insufficient funds.
- Limitations: Membership does not cover other services including workshops, privates, and special class series (such as Kids Yoga and Teens Yoga). Please enquire about special member only discounts on these.
- Class Cards
- Expiration: All class cards have an expiration date. By purchasing a class card you agree that we cannot extend your class card beyond the expiration date. Students are responsible for knowing the expiration date on their class cards. Expiration dates, and remaining card balances can be accessed through your Abhaya Yoga Mindbody Online account. Expiration dates are calculated based on the date you activated the class card
- Vacation/Freeze/Injury: Class card CANNOT be frozen or put on hold. There are NO refunds on class cards. If you purchase a class card and cannot use it, you may gift or seek to resell it at face value to a fellow student. Class cards are non-transferable for other services including workshops, privates, and special class series (such as Kids Yoga and Teens Yoga).