You are invited to raise your vibration, lighten your heart and release what isn’t serving you...
The emotional pain we are holding affects every area of our lives, and keeps us in patterns that make us feel stuck and powerless...
Join Julie to uncover the roots of Vinyasa and its greater purpose as stabilizer to the body/mind relationship...
Let the body tell you how and where it wants to move! Tap into your authenticity, creativity and the rhythm of your own body at Claire’s weekly movement, dance and yoga workshop...
Enjoy a balance of work and wellness in our beautiful and spacious Brooklyn home. Sharpen your mind with access to movement and meditation while you work! Surround yourself with art, abundant green, & natural light, in our 5300 square foot facility. Your co-working membership includes unlimited access to yoga classes as well as all the amenities needed to successfully run your freelance business in a peaceful and inspiring environment.
Our Nomad, Residency and VIP Access Membership Plans offer flexible co-working plans with unique perks!
Abhaya Gowanus is a 5300-square foot facility for yoga located steps from the Smith-9th Street stop (F/G trains) and a short subway ride from Prospect Heights, Park Slope and Brooklyn Heights.
- Grand Yoga/Movement Room
- Medium Yoga/Movement Room
- Meditation Room
- 2 Healing Rooms for private therapeutic sessions
- Brooklyn Pilates Project owned by Kara Fitzpatrick
- Expansive Lounge, cafe and Art Gallery
Abhaya Yoga is a community oriented Center committed to the process of awakening the body, heart, and mind. The traditional roots of yoga are held while embracing a modern, accessible approach. The various styles of yoga and healing modalities are offered with a non-dogmatic perspective allowing students to find their own way to freedom.
The culture of Abhaya Yoga encourages humility, studentship, and a high value on yoga education. It is a place where like-minded students of yoga and life gather to share the great conversation and transformative practice to yoga in a beautiful, supportive, sacred environment.
- Abhaya Dumbo: Home to Abhaya Yoga for over 8 years, our new Pearl Street yoga studio provides a fresh, modern and welcoming space for your yoga practice. Our studio is within easy reach of Brooklyn Heights, Fort Greene and Downtown Brooklyn. A quick ride from Manhattan and NYC on the F (York St) and A (High Street) subway lines.
- Abhaya Gowanus: Opened in 2017, our new flagship yoga center is the largest hub for yoga teacher training, workshops and events in Brooklyn. Over 5,000 sq feet welcome you to a diverse schedule of yoga classes and wide spectrum of spiritually minded education.