For those who believe in the power and the beauty of their dreams, Classical Yoga Nidra is the perfect vehicle...
This 20-hour training (18 hrs in person, 2 hrs self-study) is based in the robust research from the Trauma Center, of the Justice Resource Institute in Brookline, MA...
Join Bill Mahony and Kenny Graham as they co-teach and skillfully weave their teachings into a fabric of full experience; bhakti philosophy, energetic & yin asana, meditation, and kirtan...
Abhaya Gowanus is a 5300-square foot facility for yoga located steps from the Smith-9th Street stop (F/G trains) and a short subway ride from Prospect Heights, Park Slope and Brooklyn Heights.
- Grand Yoga/Movement Room
- Medium Yoga/Movement Room
- Meditation Room
- 2 Healing Rooms for private therapeutic sessions
- Brooklyn Pilates Project owned by Kara Fitzpatrick
- Expansive Lounge, cafe and Art Gallery
Abhaya Yoga is a community oriented Center committed to the process of awakening the body, heart, and mind. The traditional roots of yoga are held while embracing a modern, accessible approach. The various styles of yoga and healing modalities are offered with a non-dogmatic perspective allowing students to find their own way to freedom.
The culture of Abhaya Yoga encourages humility, studentship, and a high value on yoga education. It is a place where like-minded students of yoga and life gather to share the great conversation and transformative practice to yoga in a beautiful, supportive, sacred environment.
- Abhaya Dumbo: Home to Abhaya Yoga for over 8 years, our new Pearl Street yoga studio provides a fresh, modern and welcoming space for your yoga practice. Our studio is within easy reach of Brooklyn Heights, Fort Greene and Downtown Brooklyn. A quick ride from Manhattan and NYC on the F (York St) and A (High Street) subway lines.
- Abhaya Gowanus: Opened in 2017, our new flagship yoga center is the largest hub for yoga teacher training, workshops and events in Brooklyn. Over 5,000 sq feet welcome you to a diverse schedule of yoga classes and wide spectrum of spiritually minded education.