Due to the COVID-19 virus, Abhaya Yoga's FULL SPECTRUM of yoga classes, healing modalities, and meditation have been moved ONLINE.
REFINE, RESTRUCTURE, INSPIRE
STARTS AUGUST 2nd!
Early bird pricing only $2150!
Our yoga practice is a powerful outlet to manage during uncertain times. Above all, though, is our responsibility to keep our community safe, near and far. With that in mind, our Dumbo and Gowanus locations are closed until further notice...
In order to continue to serve our community we have developed a range of online yoga offerings to promote your wellbeing during this difficult period. We hope that you will find refuge, community and practice with us as we navigate this path.
Abhaya Yoga is a community oriented Center committed to the process of awakening the body, heart, and mind. The traditional roots of yoga are held while embracing a modern, accessible approach. The various styles of yoga and healing modalities are offered with a non-dogmatic perspective allowing students to find their own way to freedom.
The culture of Abhaya Yoga encourages humility, studentship, and a high value on yoga education. It is a place where like-minded students of yoga and life gather to share the great conversation and transformative practice to yoga in a beautiful, supportive, sacred environment.
Abhaya Gowanus is a 5300-square foot facility for yoga located steps from the Smith-9th Street stop (F/G trains) and a short subway ride from Prospect Heights, Park Slope and Brooklyn Heights.
- Grand Yoga/Movement Room
- Medium Yoga/Movement Room
- Meditation Room
- 2 Healing Rooms for private therapeutic sessions
- Brooklyn Pilates Project owned by Kara Fitzpatrick
- Expansive Lounge, cafe and Art Gallery
- Abhaya Dumbo: Home to Abhaya Yoga for over 8 years, our new Pearl Street yoga studio provides a fresh, modern and welcoming space for your yoga practice. Our studio is within easy reach of Brooklyn Heights, Fort Greene and Downtown Brooklyn. A quick ride from Manhattan and NYC on the F (York St) and A (High Street) subway lines.
- Abhaya Gowanus: Opened in 2017, our new flagship yoga center is the largest hub for yoga teacher training, workshops and events in Brooklyn. Over 5,000 sq feet welcome you to a diverse schedule of yoga classes and wide spectrum of spiritually minded education.