WHO DO WE SERVE
- Those in pain or injured and want to practice yoga outside of a group environment, tailored to their needs
- Those who are NEW to YOGA and want to gain foundational principles prior to joining group classes
- Those who are experienced but would like to learn specific poses or alignment that could serve upleveling their practice
- Those who prefer quiet and special time for themselves outside of a group environment
- Those who prefer an experienced and certified yoga instructor to come their home
- Those who wish to have EXTRA in an in-class private during a regular group class
Individualized privates can work at your pace. If you are looking to go to the next level in your practice, this is for you. Learn new poses, specific alignment and anatomy as it pertains to your body. Enjoy a session or series of sessions focusing on exactly what your heart and body desires. Our Abhaya Private Teachers are skilled at instructing specifically for the individual’s needs. Take your practice to the next level or slow down and work in a way that uniquely suits you!
Abhaya’s approach works within each body’s limitations and patterns. With a precise and experienced eye, teachers can help blocked muscle patterns release and return to a more easeful and balanced state. Sessions would be appropriate for those with upper and/or lower body issues; chronic back, hip, knee, and, shoulder/wrist/neck pain. The therapeutic private works specifically with the painful or injured area with care. The primary goal is to return the body to a neutral state and build a newfound strength and mobility.
Online privates are the perfect opportunity for you to receive all the benefits and individualized attention of a private yoga session without having to come to the studio.