At a Glance
- Program: Kids Yoga
- Starts: September 22nd, 2016 (9/22)
- 6 week series every Thursday 4:30 – 5:20pm
- Come to our FREE OPEN HOUSE 9/15*
- Ages 6-9
- 6-week series: $125 – Drop in: $25
FREE Intro Class, Thursday Sep 15th: 4:30-5:20pm
In this six week series, suitable for ages six through nine, we will use play and movement to establish a foundation of yoga for children. Yoga challenges children to learn their bodies, through poses (asanas), breathing exercises (pranayama) and concentration. Your child will be amazed by what they can do! Students will be introduced to mindful practices, including self love and confidence, the power of service and the importance of partnership. Each class concludes with a trip to the “secret garden” (savasana).
- Introduction to yoga
- Breathing exercises
- Exploring animals through yoga
- Farming and healthy eating
- Concentration and mindfulness
- Partner yoga
- Karma yoga
- And much more!
Save over 25% with our 6-week series! Only $125
Deanna began practicing yoga as a way to relieve back pain. Not only did it quickly relieve her physical suffering but it opened her heart to a new world and thus began her journey. Deanna recently completed her 200 Yoga Teacher Training with Abhaya Yoga and was awarded a scholarship through the Abhaya Yoga Foundation. Deanna approaches each class with mindfulness, love and devotion; grateful to have the opportunity to serve others.
* Valid only for open house on 9/15. REGISTRATION REQUIRED