Chakra Healing and Ayurveda for Teachers
Led by: Dr. Naina Marballi
From November 13, 2016 at 12:00 pm until November 13, 2016 at 3:45 pm at Dumbo
The 7 Chakras are the energy centers in our bodies through which energy of awareness flows. It’s important to understand what each Chakra represents and what we can do to keep energy flowing freely. The chakra balancing is one of the most effective spiritual and physical therapy to access the Peace and love in the awareness.
Chakras are energetic centers in the body that represent the different elements from which our every cell is made and which govern us. We are made from five different elements. Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space. These five elements correspond to specific areas of the body and mind.
This workshop may help you to balance your frequency of awareness, which flows from one cellular wisdom to another, with the help of five senses healing to bring bliss in our life.
- Space: Sound therapy (Mantra and Natural sound)
- Earth: Aromatherapy (Essential oils)
- Water: Taste therapy (Herbs and spices from kitchen and garden)
- Fire: Color therapy (Color of the natural food, gems and stones)
- Air: Touch therapy (Marma points and Mudras)